Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MOM, WE LOVE IT!



So for Christmas my mom got me and my roomate an interactive Cranium Calendar. On every page there is something to do, whether its charades, or pictionary, unscrambling or guessing the facts. We love it. We do one everyday. The best is when we forget and then we get to do a couple all at once. Its a ton of fun together and we find ourselves acting stupid and laughing really hard. The other day I had to act out a trapeze artist, and it was comical, heather had to do a vantriliquist (spelling?) I kept saying puppet, I just couldnt think of the word. Yesterday we had What cities do Super Heros protect, we said New York for Spiderman, Gotham for Batman, but we couldnt figure out Superman...do you know? NO Cheating!! Today we had the challenging of typing our names on a keyboard only using our noses and we couldnt peek, Heather was very unsuccessful with the E's she got HEATH345, a new sign on name possibly? I have to say I nailed my name, and I know what you may think...its only a.n.n.a but I did my last name too, and I did heather, what can I say I have all the skills that make up a....really...amazing...yah I got nothing, its really just a random not important skill, but it was fun! Thanks mom!!

No comments: