Monday, March 16, 2009

My New Hobby


So this last Christmas break I discovered making headbands, it started with me making them for friends Christmas presents, and when I wore one into the store and someone asked me where I got it, I said that I made it, she was like o wow you should totally sell them. HMM I thought, thats not a bad idea. I looked all around my house for old scraps of cloth, ribbon and buttons. Then I ventured down to the good old dollar store and cleaned them out of tacky kids headbands. I ripped away all the jewels and sparkles and started to create. I have continued to create here at school, I have multiple offers on them, and some that requested special ones. I am thinking that I will try and sell them to raise money to go to Africa next summer. Not sure where to sell them or in what capacity. If you know of anyone with little shops or bizarres please let me know! Thanks. Oh and please make any comments or suggestions, I love new ideas!!



















3 comments:

jana said...

That's my creative girl!!! Now study hard!

I love you AnnieO,
mom

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Annie, so cute!!! I want some big black feather ones and a coral one when I come home. Do I have to pre order or can you do it custom when I see you!! You should talk to Mimi and Madres! Love you!

Anonymous said...

i want one! i reallllly like the zipper one!